Friday, June 29, 2012

true friendship do not exist.

assalamualaikum..

true friendship. are they exist? but for me la,no.they do not exist. i did love my friend. dulu la. but after i know her true self,then i realise that friend that i thought my best friend is not even tolong me when i have problem. yeah,she was there but she don't even asked me 'are you ok?'

but it's ok la. i dont want to mengungkit. i think i dont need a best friend anymore. jangan salah faham. i said i don't need a ' BEST FRIEND' . i still have friends and making more friends. but i think become only friend is enough la. aku tak nak anggap sape-sape sebagai best friend aku and pikir my best friend akan tolong aku time susah ngan senang.last-last aku jugak yang menangis sorang-sorang.

one lesson i have learned. tak kira lah betapa rapat you and your friends, do not leave your family behind. it is ok to make friends but do spend your time with your family too. if you have problem,who do you think will help you and sacrifice anything for you? your FAMILY or your FRIENDS? tak kira lah betapa rapat you dengan your friend, if you have problem at the end family jugak yang datang dulu bila kita susah. kawan entah ke mana. tak percaya? believe me,it happened. :)

i have ALLAH. i have my family. i have my bf. i love them and i am very grateful to have them in my life.



`

1 comment: